Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2015

Why am i here? Why am i blogging?

Why am I here?
Why am I blogging about my life?
First things first, I can be a very shy anxious person.
I’ve wanted to be a YouTuber since I was 13 and I am now 17… I never had the guts to do it.
I am a very camera shy person so that’s probably why YouTube is out of the picture (for now)
My primary school years consisted of being an outcast and bullying. I had popular friends but no boys ever liked me in the way I wanted to be liked and that really affected my confidence. I was their ‘ugly friend’ and I don’t think I have ever gotten over that stage in my life.
I have moved schools 5 times and I dropped out this year because I just don’t fit in anywhere.
I don’t have any solid ground in my life and I want to make ‘solid ground’ for myself.
I want to make a place where I know I can express myself, help others, show my life and not feel so alone.
This is an experiment for me, to see if blogging makes a positive difference to my life.
My goals for blogging is to, make it a regular routine, show my life, help others and be completely and utterly myself.
I'm excited as hell for this journey and I hope you stick around for it while I grow with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment